ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
When it comes to diversity, we not only accept it — we celebrate it, support it and thrive on it. To create an engaging and rewarding place to work, we seek to attract talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. Our aim is to help everyone reach their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, law clerks/paralegals, legal administrative assistants and business support staff work together as a team, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.
Our Canadian-based design team is looking for an experienced graphic designer to support the Firm’s Canadian and Russian business teams. This position reports to the Canadian Creative & Design Manager based in Toronto.
This position can be based in any of the following Gowling WLG's offices: Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto, Hamilton or Waterloo Region.
- Creating and coordinating the production of a range of print and digital marketing assets, including:
- Evites and event menus
- PowerPoint presentations
- Branded Merchandise
- Organizing and providing creative direction for the occasional photo/video shoot.
- A design degree or diploma, with at least 5 years’ on-the-job experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Html 5.
- Experience in both print and digital design.
- Experience in both PC and Mac environments.
- A positive attitude and a desire to support your team members.
- A meticulous and intellectual approach to both simple and complex design projects.
- Exceptional time management skills and a proven ability to work with multiple levels of internal stakeholders, or a range of direct clients.
- Experience editing videos and taking professional bio photos would be an asset, so please highlight this in your application if it’s applicable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter quoting the File No. F177519 along with a sample portfolio (link or PDF; 5MB max) via email to email@example.com.
Gowling WLG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of race or racial group, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. We foster an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.