ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, paralegals/law clerks, legal administrative assistants and business support staff work together as a team, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.
We are looking for an experienced Trademark Attorney to join our Moscow office. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world’s leading IP practices, working as part of a committed, high-calibre team.
You will play a vital role in assisting clients in the development of their trademark portfolio. Your responsibilities will include providing strategic advice to clients and handling all aspects of TM prosecution and oppositions. We encourage our attorneys to participate in business development activities of the firm and highly value those with strong business acumen skills and ability to strengthen existing business connections of the firm.
- Have at least 6 years of experience in trademarks and be a registered TM attorney in Russia
- Have a law degree from a reputable university
- Have a previous relevant experience with a leading law firm
- Be fluent in English, both written and oral
- Be client-oriented and result-driven
- Be a team player who works well within a fast-paced team environment
- Be highly motivated, with strong career commitment and aspiration for professional growth