ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, paralegals/law clerks, legal administrative assistants and business support staff work together as a team, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.
Gowling WLG is one of the world’s leading intellectual property practices. Our Russian team is based in Moscow, where our office has been established for more than 20 years. With our rapidly growing practice, we are looking for qualified Russian patent attorneys in all technical fields: life sciences, electrical, software, mechanical and chemical; and qualified Russian Trademark attorneys.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world’s leading IP practices, working as part of a committed, high-calibre team.
- All aspects of trademark prosecution (filing and registration of TMs, renewals, responses to provisional refusals, etc.)
- Assistance in trademark litigation, non-use cancellation actions
- Drafting/revising Contracts, Assignment and License Agreements
- Drafting/revising C&D letters, warning letters, undertaking agreements, legal search opinions
- Conducting search and analysis on various legal issues on trademarks, copyright, licensing, and others
- Portfolio and file management
- Practical experience in trademark prosecution at least 2 years
- Profound knowledge of International Classification of goods and services, MGS proficiency
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
- Highly motivated person with strong career commitment for professional growth in IP area
- Client-oriented and result-driven team player