By providing a comprehensive file management and outsourcing program to assist mortgage lenders, we help clients ensure a speedy and effective resolution of their defaulting mortgages. Through our mortgage portfolio management solution, all enforcement, property management and real estate marketing is handled by Gowling WLG — at no risk or cost to the client.
We offer our clients 24/7 access to their files online with no interim billing. Legal fees are paid only when mortgages are redeemed or properties are sold.
Our goal is to save our clients time and money. We'll ensure you have a high level of comfort by using well-defined benchmarks to handle matters such as legal and property management costs and enforcing minimum acceptable time frames.
Our full suite of services includes:
- Mortgage enforcement services
- Demands for payment
- Notice of sale
- Petition/statement of claim
- Writ of seizure and sale
- Writ of possession
- Property inspection
- Appoint and manage property manager
- Secure premises
- Enforce judgment for deficiency
- Real estate sales/NHA claim filing
- Obtain appraisals
- Arrange listing of property
- Review pricing and market value assessments
- Review, sign back, negotiate offers to purchase
- Complete real estate transactions
- Assign judgment to CMHC/Genworth
- Process report and claim
- Finalize supplementary claims to CMHC/Genworth (if applicable)
We also indemnify lenders against improvident sale actions and any NHA claim disallowance attributable to our file management.
Gowling WLG is an industry leader in applying inventive technological and service solutions to our mortgage enforcement practice. In turn, we provide you with complete satisfaction. To learn more about our services and how we can help you, please contact any member of our team.