Nearly 50-members strong, our team understands the unique needs of health care practitioners whose reputation and standing are at risk. Our extensive experience allows us to effectively analyze potential risk and exposure and arrive at an appropriate resolution for our clients.
We act as counsel on many professional liability cases, and have significant experience in medical legal issues, including:
- Defending professionals in litigation arising from medical treatment and care
- Representing professionals in proceedings before provincial professional licensing bodies
- Hospital privileges matters
- Coroner’s inquests or other types of inquiries
- Advising our clients on other administrative and regulatory health law issues.
To learn more about how our team can help you, please contact Donald Dow or any member of our team.