Gowling WLG Moscow office is excited to launch a new round of legal internship. If you are a young lawyer with a passion for IP, please review our vacancy and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with a leader, grow as a lawyer
With more than 1,400 legal professionals in 18 cities across Canada, the U.K., Europe, Asia and the Middle East, Gowling WLG is a Global 100 legal practice.
We are home to one of the world's leading intellectual property practices. Our Russian IP practice is an award-winning team of IP practitioners who has worked seamlessly over a decade with a global clientele to deliver strategic advice on all aspects of IP law throughout Russia and the CIS region.
With our rapidly growing IP practice, we are looking for dedicated, well-rounded individuals who are passionate about the practice of IP law and who want to grow professionally in this area.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's leading IP practices, working as part of a committed, high-calibre global team.
The flecibility to choose
One of the advantages of working for Gowling WLG is to have the opportunity to 'test drive' different IP practice areas. Over a two-year internship period, you will rotate between our three main practices: trademarks, patents and commercial IP. At the end of your assignment, you will be considered for one of the practices.
- Legal research in the area of Russian and international IP law
- Analyse national and foreign IP legislation and prepare information materials
- Draft letters, memoranda, legal opinions and other documents in the field of IP law
- Support Moscow professionals on client matters as required, including preparation for court cases, drafting motions, motion responses and other procedural documents with the courts
- Correspondence with clients and local authorities
- Preparing client alerts and legal updates
- Law degree from a reputable university in Russia
- Technical/science degree for those who wish to specialize in patent law.
- Previous IP experience with a law firm is strongly preferred
- Fluent English and Russian
- Highly motivated, with strong career commitment for professional growth in IP area
- Client-oriented and results-oriented
- Team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com .
Gowling WLG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of race or racial group, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity. We foster an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.