ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As an international law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
When it comes to diversity, we not only accept it — we celebrate it, support it and thrive on it. To create an engaging and rewarding place to work, we seek to attract talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. Our aim is to help everyone reach their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, paralegals/law clerks, legal administrative assistants and business support staff work together as a team, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.
Gowling WLG is home to one of the world’s leading intellectual property firms. Our Russian team is based in Moscow, where our office has been established for more than 20 years. With our strong practice in pharma/biotechnology, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world’s leading IP practices, working as part of a committed, high-calibre team.
- Performing filing, prosecution, licensing and revocation actions in a fully independent working environment
- Working with international and local clients in the biotech/pharma industries
- Providing clients with strategic advice
- Degree in chemistry, medicine or biotechnology
- Previous relevant experience in patents (minimum of two years or more)
- Registered Russian Patent Attorney or eligible to take the exam within one year
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) is a must
- Law degree is an asset but not essential
- Client-oriented and results-driven, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Team player