Gowling WLG's popular Employment & Labour Law Seminar returns to the Waterloo Region on Thursday, May 30, giving you the opportunity to learn about the latest legal developments affecting your workplace.
Our leading professionals will guide you through these changes and offer practical insight and advice on what they mean for your organization.
Benefits of attending
This complimentary seminar provides an open and personal forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest case law, legislation and evolving employment issues. By attending, you'll have the chance to consider and discuss critical employment issues affecting your business with our panel of legal experts.
In addition, the seminar will be eligible for HRPA and LSO CPD credits.
Who should attend
In-house legal counsel, executives and senior human resources professionals are encouraged to attend.
We are pleased to offer this complimentary seminar to our clients and friends. This invitation is intended for the recipient at the corresponding email address. However, if you are unable to attend, a delegate from your organization can attend in your place. If you wish to register additional guests, please contact Chantal Chaves.
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Top legal developments in 2018-2019 and trends for 2020
- Fatal Flaws - Is your Employment Agreement as enforceable as you think?
- When the Inspector Knocks - Ministry of Labour inspections
- The Complex Juggling Act - Managing tough accommodation cases
- Stump Our Experts: Q&A Panel Discussion - Our renowned employment and labour lawyers will discuss a variety of topics that
Can't make it to the Waterloo seminar?
We will also be hosting a similar seminar in Hamilton. Learn more & register for the Hamilton Employment and Labour Law seminar.
This program has been pre-approved for CPD hours under Section A of the CPD Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).