Flight Centre Travel Group takes 100% ownership of Québec City-based premium leisure and corporate travel business

1 minute read
05 August 2019


On Aug. 5, 2019, Flight Centre Travel Group (ASX: FLT) ("FLT") announced that it completed its acquisition of Les Voyages Laurier du Vallon ("LDV"), a North American premium leisure and corporate travel business based in Québec City.

FLT secured a 75% interest in LDV in August 2017 and formally acquired the remaining 25% interest under the terms of a rolling put/call option that was agreed when FLT made its initial investment.

Gowling WLG advised FLT in this acquisition with a team led by Naïm Alexandre Antaki and which included Emilie Clairoux.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on this website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. Gowling WLG professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.