Download the IP and the automotive sector report
In conjunction with Managing Intellectual Property magazine, we have launched a special report looking at the rising prominence of intellectual property in the automotive sector, particularly within connected and autonomous vehicle manufacturing.
This report looks at several of these questions, such as:
- How will new developments be incentivised?
- Which IP rights will be important?
- Which companies will own the valuable IP?
- Is there a role for technical standards, technology transfer or compulsory licensing?
- Are there competition law issues?
- Will open source play a significant role?
- Who should own/control data that is generated?