We are a team of skilled housing law experts who can guide you through changes to the legal landscape and help you to resolve disputes.
Where litigation is necessary we have a commercial approach always with one eye to protecting you against reputational damage and will always seek an early resolution.
We are experienced in all areas of contentious housing management and related issues including:
- Anti-social Behaviour;
- Possession on non-fault grounds such as suitable alternative accommodation;
- Unlawful sub-letting;
- Rent and service charge disputes;
- Equality Act 2010 and proportionality defences.
In instructing us you can expect:
- An understanding of your objectives. We will help you to achieve your aims whilst cognizant of your social objectives;
- Solutions to avoid litigation;
- Decisive, commercial advice - what would we do if it was our money we were spending?;
- Working closely with your Housing Officers and other members of staff;
- Bespoke training and legal updates for your housing staff.