Our dedicated asset management team works alongside our market leading investment practice. Unlike many law firms, this is a core business for us which enables us to give asset management the right priority and resource.
Our team is both motivated by and focused on asset management. Our priorities are not split with handling large investment acquisitions which ensures that lettings receive the focus they deserve.
Management after the acquisition of an asset is as fundamental as the acquisition itself. There can be significant opportunities for growth and it is important that income streams are maximised with a focus on lettings and assets maintained ready for sale.
Our team of asset management specialists has the experience to provide you with the solutions you need. Our qualified lawyers come from a variety of backgrounds. They include a legal adviser on the RICS Service Charge Code Committee. A partner or director will supervise every project and transaction and they will get to know your assets in detail, attending management meetings and making site visits as necessary. Our team understands the importance of maintaining good relationships with your tenants and we will act as your ambassador in any transaction and interaction.
Client projects on which we advise include:
- Harbert Management Corporation - managing a number of multi-let industrial estates following us completing the acquisition.
- Kennedy Wilson - managing its shopping centres in Oldham and Ashford and several of its recently acquired business assets, some of which we acquired for the client and some which we took over from other lawyers.
- Schroder UK Property Fund and Schroder Retail Property Unit Trust - exclusively appointed to manage its industrial estates.
- Mucklow - managing its portfolio of offices and industrial estates across the country.
- Hines Moorfield - management of Brindleyplace a 500,000 sq ft mixed use, office led complex. We also advise Hines on its office development at Broadgate Quarter and other offices around the City.
- LaSalle Investment Management - in relation to its funds for Northern Ireland Local Government Officers' Superannuation Committee, Pearson and HSBC, on the management of a mix of retail and business assets, including several significant shopping centres.
- Royal Exchange - advising private investors on the management of Royal Exchange in the City, and its subsequent sale, and we have recently been reappointed by the new owners.
- IM Properties - on its management of Mell Square shopping centre in Solihull.