Nunasi Corporation sells interest in Malca-Amit (NWT) Ltd.

1 minute read
09 December 2021

On December 9, 2021, Nunasi Corporation announced the sale of its 51% ownership interest in Malca-Amit (NWT) Ltd. to Malca-Amit North America, Inc., which owns the remaining 49%. 

Malca-Amit (NWT) Ltd. is located in Yellowknife, NWT, and provides local armoured car courier services as well as international shipping services primarily for products from select diamond mines.  

Nunasi Corporation is a 100% Inuit-owned development corporation headquartered in Iqaluit, Nunavut.

Gowling WLG advised Nunasi Corporation with respect to this sale with a team that included Alyssa Flaherty-Spence, Martin Roy and Cam Cameron.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on this website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. Gowling WLG professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.