France is not just a country of great culture, but a place where even greater opportunities exist. When working in France, you need local guides with a grip on the unique laws and ways of doing business; professionals who know the culture, but also understand the commerce.
Home to some of the leading names in the French legal market, our team offers a partner-led service tailored to your organisation and its commercial imperatives.
We work alongside French and international clients, including companies, banks, investment funds, property companies, mezzanine lenders and private clients. Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Banking and finance - acquisition finance, debt finance, debt restructuring, asset-based lending and real estate finance
- Competition and distribution law
- Corporate - M&A, private equity, investment capital and company law
- Corporate recovery and restructuring - insolvency and restructuring
- Dispute resolution - commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, insider trading, directors' and officers' liability and international arbitration
- Employment - employee contracts and policies, disputes, trade union issues, crisis situations, compensation and benefits, company restructuring and M&A, and international employment law
- General commercial
- Intellectual property
- Real estate - investment, funds, tax, dispute resolution, finance and asset management
- Tax - real estate tax, corporate tax, tax disputes, private client, VAT
With a bilingual team at your service, you'll be working with lawyers who speak your language. Our people also pride themselves on getting to know your organisation. As part of your team, we can provide advice that suits your needs.
We'll always keep things simple and avoid legal jargon, whether we're interpreting bilateral tax treaties, restructuring a leveraged buy-out or acting in very tight timeframes to obtain measures of conservation in your favour.
Whatever the issue, you can be sure you'll receive clear, practical advice that meets your commercial needs. To learn more, please contact Valérie Blandeau or Frédéric Dereux.