Banking and Finance team advises Altitude Infrastructure Group on restructuring and financing of six very-high-speed networks

01 April 2017

Altitude Infrastructure, a company dedicated to the financing, design, implementation and operation of very high speed fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband, instructed Gowling WLG's Public Law team in Paris to assist it in the financing of said networks through its holding company, ALTO.

The April 2017 transaction targeted six very high speed networks serving more than 600,000 homes and allowed the incorporation of fund deposits to hold 33% of its shares through ALTO, with the remaining 67% staying with Altitude Infrastructure.

The transaction also enabled ALTO to raise a long-term loan of €77 million from Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management and Unifergie. This loan will allow the company to diversify and optimise the financing of these six networks.

The Public Law team in Paris was led by partner Emmanuel Paillard and director Julie Vaugnoux.

You can read the article in French here.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on this website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. Gowling WLG professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.

Related   Banking & Finance