Matrixflo acquires Stator Sales & Service

2 minute read
01 March 2022

On March 1, 2022, Matrixflo Inc. ("Matrixflo") announced that it, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, acquired 80% of the issued and outstanding shares of Stator Sales & Service Ltd. ("Stator") together with real estate in which the business operates. The remaining 20% equity ownership of Stator was retained by certain key employees to further align the interests of the Stator team and Matrixflo going forward. 

Matrixflo, headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, is a global engineering solutions company with strategic locations in Canada, the Middle East and Europe. The company strives to be the best independent supplier of water and process pumps, fans & blowers, valves and complete packages.
Stator Sales & Service, headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, provides cost effective electric motor solutions and responsive, expert repair services.
Gowling WLG advised Matrixflo with respect to this acquisition with a team that included Frank Sur, Jason Mullins and Andrew Wong (Corporate), Lesley Kim (Tax) and Tony Park (Real Estate).

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on this website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. Gowling WLG professionals will be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.