Gowling WLG professionals from Canada, the UK, Russia and the UAE have been recognized for their client service by earning 26 rankings across 14 categories in the 2020 edition of Chambers Global, one of the world's foremost guides to legal talent. In addition, Gowling WLG is listed as a leading firm in 13 areas of law.
Chambers distinguished Gowling WLG as a leading law firm in the following categories:
- Energy: Power (Canada)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Power (UK)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Renewables & Alternative Energy (UK)
- Environment (Canada)
- General Business Law: International Firms (Cuba)
- Information Technology (Canada)
- Intellectual Property (Canada, Russia, UAE, UK)
- Intellectual Property: Litigation (Canada)
- Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation (UK)
- International Trade/WTO (Canada)
- Projects: PPP & Infrastructure (Canada)
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Canada)
- Tax (Canada)
Throughout this year's guide, the firm received exceptional client feedback, including:
"Each team member has extensive knowledge of their particular field of law and they have all worked very hard to provide exceptional quality deliverables in a timely manner."
"The team is very professional, with a great focus on current trends and how those could impact clients."
"They have built a cohesive team where they complement one another. They communicate well and are very good at recommending others within the firm if there is other expertise that I require."
Gowling WLG professionals achieved the following listings in Chambers Global 2020:
Chambers Global covers over 190 countries and serves as a trusted reference for in-house counsel and executives seeking to identify the world's top lawyers and firms. Based on extensive peer and client feedback, the rankings assess a range of key qualities, including client service, technical legal ability, commercial vision and business understanding, commitment and diligence.
Click here to view the full Chambers Global 2020 listing.