Chambers and Partners has once again recognized Gowling WLG as a top international firm across multiple areas of law in its latest edition of Chambers Global.
In Chambers Global 2021, Gowling WLG was named a leading firm in 12 categories:
- Energy: Power (Canada)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Power (UK)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Renewables & Alternative Energy (UK)
- Environment (Canada)
- General Business Law: International Firms (Cuba)
- Information Technology (Canada)
- Intellectual Property (Canada, Russia, UAE, UK)
- Intellectual Property: Litigation (Canada)
- Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation (UK)
- Projects: PPP & Infrastructure (Canada)
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Canada)
- Tax (Canada)
Gowling WLG received excellent feedback in the guide from several of its clients, including one individual who described the firm's professionals as "punctual, client-focused, knowledgeable and prepared" and a team that "understands our needs."
Another client commented on Gowling WLG's strength and ability to collaborate across the firm's global offices: "They have built a cohesive team where they complement one another. They communicate well and are very good at recommending others within the firm if there is other expertise that I require."
In addition to the firm rankings, 23 professionals across Canada, Russia, the UK and the UAE were ranked across 12 categories:
Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation
Gordon Harris (Eminent Practitioner)
Chambers Global, one of the world's foremost guides to legal talent, covers over 200 countries and serves as a trusted reference for in-house counsel and executives seeking to identify the world's top lawyers and firms. Based on extensive peer and client feedback, the rankings assess a range of key qualities, including client service, technical legal ability, commercial vision and business understanding, commitment and diligence.
View the full Chambers Global 2021 listing.