Gowling WLG is pleased to announce the admission of 19 legal professionals to its Canadian partnership, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
The incoming partners have a diverse range of legal expertise spanning intellectual property, advertising, commercial litigation, medical defence, corporate finance, tax, real estate, construction and infrastructure, employment, labour and equalities, and Indigenous law.
"Every day, these accomplished professionals use their exceptional talent to deliver the highest level of legal service to our clients in Canada and around the world," said Peter Lukasiewicz, CEO of Gowling WLG Canada. "I extend my congratulations to each of them on their achievement and look forward to their continued contribution to the success of our global firm."
The following professionals have joined the partnership:
- Roberto Aburto - Commercial Litigation, Ottawa
- Mila Badran - Commercial Litigation, Montréal
- Jeremy Bouchard - Indigenous Law, Ottawa
- Darrell Daley - Real Estate, Ottawa
- Matthew Estabrooks - Commercial Litigation, Ottawa
- Jahmiah Ferdinand-Hodkin - Commercial Litigation, Ottawa
- Laura Gomez - Advertising & Product Regulatory, Ottawa
- James Green - IP Litigation/Trademarks, Toronto
- Carl Hinzmann - Tax, Toronto
- Kiernan Murphy - IP Litigation, Ottawa
- Jodi Murray - Medical Defence, Ottawa
- Christopher Oates - Advertising & Product Regulatory, Toronto
- Paul Seaman - Indigenous Law, Vancouver
- Denis Silva - Corporate Finance, M&A and Private Equity, Vancouver
- Jordan Smith - Employment, Labour & Equalities, Waterloo Region
- Craig Stehr - Employment, Labour & Equalities, Ottawa
- Melissa Tehrani - Advertising & Product Regulatory, Montréal
- Lindsay Wong - Infrastructure and Construction Law, Toronto
- Sonia Ziesche - Patents, Vancouver
About Gowling WLG
With more than 1,500 legal professionals in 18 cities worldwide, Gowling WLG provides clients with in-depth expertise in key global sectors and a suite of legal services at home and abroad. Collaborating across offices, countries, service areas and sectors, its professionals are focused on helping clients succeed - no matter how challenging the circumstances.