Kristian Rogers helps clients to float and raise capital on the London Stock Exchange, including the Main Market, AIM and the Specialist Fund Market, as well as on other European exchanges such as the Channel Islands Stock Exchange and Euronext Amsterdam.
Kristian has considerable experience advising issuers and their sponsors or nominated advisers on initial public offerings, secondary issues (including placings, rights issues and open offers) and issues of convertible and exchangeable securities.
He also advises investment trusts and companies on a wide range of alternative investment products, including structured products, hedge funds, private equity funds and real estate funds. He prides himself on his industry experience, placing as much emphasis on the commercial and practical areas as on the complex technical issues.
Kristian regularly advises on a range of domestic and cross border M&A transactions, including public takeovers, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Kristian's clients include companies such as Mercia Technologies, Draper Esprit, Crowdcube, Circle Holdings and Firestone Diamonds; corporate finance houses such as Investec Bank, Cenkos Securities, Stifel and finnCap; and investment managers such as AEW UK, BlackRock and Pacific Investments.
Kristian's recent experience includes advising:
- Advised Draper Esprit plc on its secondary placing (£100 million);
- Advised AEW UK Long Lease REIT plc on its admission to the Main Market and associated fundraising (£80.5 million);
- Advised Circle Holdings plc on the £75.2 million recommend public takeover offer by Tosca Penta;
- Advised Mercia Technologies PLC on its secondary placing (£40 million);
- Advised TOC Property Backed Lending Trust PLC on its admission to the Main Market and associated share issuance programme (£150 million);
- Advised Crowdcube Limited on its £8 million crowdfunding raise using a prospectus;
- Advised Draper Esprit plc on its admission to AIM (£103 million), associated fundraising (£79 million), seed portfolio acquisition and subsequent acquisition of a minority stake in Elderstreet Investments Ltd and investments in PodPoint, Perkbox and Trustpilot;
- Advised Pacific Industrial & Logistics REIT plc on its admission to AIM, associated fundraising (£12.2 million), industrial property portfolio acquisition (£27 million) and subsequent fundraising (£11.1 million);
- Advised Japan Residential Investment Company Limited on Blackstone Group's £152 million recommended takeover offer;
- Advised AEW UK REIT plc on its admission to the Main Market and associated fundraising (£100.5 million);
- Advised Mercia Technologies PLC on its admission to AIM, associated fundraising (£106 million) and subsequent acquisition of Enterprise Ventures;
- Advised Investec Bank plc on Fever Tree's placing and admission to trading on AIM (£154 million);
- Advised Firestone Diamonds PLC on its funding package (US$220 million) to build and commission the main treatment plant and supporting infrastructure at the Company's diamond mine in Lesotho.