Jasvir is a partner in our Restructuring & Insolvency practice with over 24 years of experience in dealing with insolvency, distress and restructuring assignments. Jasvir acts for a variety of clients and stakeholders dealing with the challenges of financial stress and distress and is specialist in all types of debt restructuring, distressed finance and insolvency work.
Jasvir advises corporates, boards of directors, all types of lenders, investors, landlords, tenants, insolvency practitioners, pension trustees and other stakeholders, and regularly steers boards through trading while in distress.
- Advising Deloitte UK LLP and Taneo Restructuring as administrators of Tonik Energy Limited in administration and Retig Limited in administration;
- Advising Grant Thornton UK LLP as Administrators of AMCO Services (International) Limited in administration;
- Advising a major supplier and secured creditor of Green Network Energy Limited –in Administration on enforcement, appointment of administrators and full recovery of its position;
- Advising a major creditor in restructure of Archant Community Media Limited;
- Advising BDO LLP as administrators of All Star Leisure Group Limited and related group subsidiaries in administration;
- Advising a lender on restructuring of a golf park;
- Advising a major stakeholder on its support to a major global business going through restructuring; advising on security across Canada, Mexico, US, Australia, Germany, Singapore.
- Advising a key customer on all supply related issues in the administration of Arlington Industries.
- Advising Deloitte UK LLP and Taneo Restructuring on the administration of Robin Hood Energy Limited in administration.
Legal 500 Midlands 2022
Genuinely a great team to work with. Responsive and proactive.
Jasvir Jootla is technically very competent, is willing to go the extra mile. I formed a great working relationship with Jasvir over the months I worked with her. She reached "trusted adviser" status very quickly.
Jasvir Jootla handles all manner of restructuring exercises and liquidations. She is also recommended for advice on directors' duties and pre-pack sales of businesses and assets.
Legal 500 Midlands 2021
"Corporate focussed, very connected within their own firm's expertise and client base. Jasvir Jootla is a class act, unflappable, calm and collected in all situations. Commercially and legally sharp and a great team player"
Recommended for advice on directors' duties and pre-pack sales of businesses and assets. "An absolute tower of strength to have on your side in the event of an insolvency matter."
"Jasvir very technically capable."