What the team does
We deal with buying, selling, leasing and managing property for our corporate clients.
We have over 30 lawyers split between our London and Birmingham offices. They all work on a very wide range of transactions – from large projects, such as the assignment of over 300 betting office leases, to individual matters.
As a fee earner in our team, you'll have the chance to work for a diverse range of clients. You might work for large institutional landowners such as the Crown Estate, or household name retailers. You could spend your day negotiating a lease for Premier Inn in the morning and then attending a meeting on a solar farm site in the afternoon.
There are lots of advantages to joining us:
- You'll have the chance to experience all forms of mainstream real estate transactions, which will give you a varied caseload and broad knowledge.
- You'll get the opportunity to work for huge international names, including Dyson, Ford, Specsavers, and Halfords.
- You'll run your own files. So you'll see all aspects of a transaction, from start to finish, rather than always dealing with isolated aspects of a deal.
- We'll encourage you to go on site visits, negotiation meetings and social events, both with colleagues and clients.
- We'll offer you training to develop your career. You'll experience training seminars, one-to-one sessions, and structured supervision and feedback.