From the everyday to the strategic, our global team advises a broad client base, comprising commercial, corporate and public sector entities, on the full range of employment issues.
You can expect our team to be:
- Creative - The team is "excellent all round - they go the extra mile and know their stuff" (Chambers 2014). Recognising diverse client needs, a comprehensive range of support solutions are on offer, including bespoke training, a Combined Human Resource Solutions team and a range of innovative products like our gamified e-learning scenario
- Decisive - Our experts "get off the fence and give you the options as well as telling you what they think is best" (Chambers 2014). While broad sector expertise and collective experience give clients access to tried and tested success strategies, the team loves to take on new challenges and find new solutions
- Trusted - Working as an extension of your team, our experts will always act in your best interests. Our approach is to stand in your shoes, and with several team members lending experience from previous in-house roles, our understanding of your commercial drivers and challenges is second-to-none
We have a number of overseas offices with employment experts who can help our clients with employment issues in their local jurisdictions. We also call upon a tried and tested network of employment experts in other jurisdictions who share our approach to client service.
Wherever you are in the world, we - or someone we trust and recommend - can help you resolve any employment issue you have.
What's more, if an employment matter leads into other areas, our cross-sector specialists can step in at a moment's notice to provide you with expert advice on anything unexpected.
Our services include:
- Combined Human Resources Solutions team - Unique in the UK, our Combined Human Resource Solutions team deals with the interaction of pensions and employment law. Typical work includes high-profile and high-value age discrimination claims and multi-billion pound restructuring projects
- Commercial and corporate support - We are experts in advising on all aspects of the application of TUPE - Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) - offering practical solutions to our employer clients, in the context of mergers and acquisitions and outsourcings, or change of service provision arrangements. We have extensive experience of public and private sector outsourcings, property management agreements and international outsourcing